Thursday 4 January 2018

Did You Win One of My E-books? Plus: 12 Cozies for just 99c







Hello and happy 2018 everyone. 

As a special thank you to my readers and subscribers for all your support over the past 12 months, I'm giving three of you a free ecopy of my latest Agatha Christie Book Club: Evil Under The Stars
The following subscribers have been chosen at random from my full subscriber list. In the interest of privacy I have used just a few words of your email address but will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your win.
AND THE WINNERS ARE… (drum roll please) 
*goodrum
*ktuck
*rfaubel
IF THAT'S YOU...
CONGRATULATIONS! I'll email you soon to arrange for delivery of my book. 
IF THAT'S NOT YOU…
Don't despair. Some good friends and fellow authors are doing an extraordinary discount ebook bundle deal that I'd like to share with you (below). 
Happy reading and here's to a bookish 2018 full of mystery, magic and adventure. Enjoy!
xo Christina

Curl up with a mug of cocoa, a warm fire, and a dozen murder mysteries!
12 cozy mystery novels from best-selling authors to get your blood racing on a cold winter's eve. There's nothing chilling about this chance to explore a dozen of cozies. Curl up for a cocoa, a cookie and a killing!
Get your copy here

* Stacey Alabaster * Anna Celeste Burke * Kathi Daley * Nell Goddin * Alison Golden * Dianne Harman * CeeCee James * Summer Prescott * BR Snow * Shannon VanBergen * Amy Vansant * JA Whiting

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Kobo | Nook | Google Play | iBooks



No comments:

Post a Comment